The Spa Net SV2 controller doesn't have enough plug inlets to run the heat pump.This means the heat pump requires a separate power supply with a junction box. You can run the heat pump and the transformer at the same time.
Articles in this section
- How do I connect a heat pump to the SpaNet SV2 controller?
- Do you have a phone app for using the SpaNet touch pad remotely?
- Do you supply different overlay covers for SpaNet touch pads?
- What does the Error 3 message on my Spanet SV series touch pad mean?
- What information do you need to replace my touchpad and controller unit?
- Which outlet do I plug the light transformer into on the SV controller?