An O Ring is a mechanical gasket in the shape of a ring or loop, used to seal the connection between two or more parts.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to provide for you to match my spa air switch?
- My spa pump is making a loud noise but there are no error messages on my touch pad, what does this mean?
- What is an O Ring?
- What is the difference between a Circulation and Boost Pump?
- What is the difference between a AMP and JJ pump plug?
- How can a Heat Pump save me money?
- What is the difference between Spa Pump wet end and dry end?
- What information do I need when replacing my pump?