The function of a check valve is to push water through a pipe in one direction only, this will also prevent water from entering the pump and causing corrosion.
Articles in this section
- What information do I need to provide for you to source my diverter valve?
- Do your diverter valves come with a hose to match the valve?
- How do I install my grab hand rail?
- What colours are available in spa steps?
- How does a non return valve work in conjunction with a spa pump?
- Do you supply end caps for your 25mm and 50mm port water manifolds?
- Do you supply replacement drain valves for spa pools?
- How do I replace my laminar jet foam?
- Do you sell a spa maintenance kit?
- Do you sell a product that assists in removing oils and scum from my spa?