ERROR 3 - WATER PRIME
Problem: Water prime failed – air detected in heater tube
Cause: Airlock in pipe work, low water level, dirty filter cartridges
Solutions: Press Pump A button to retry water prime
- Check spa water level (refill if necessary)
- Remove filter cartridges and press Pump A button to retry prime
- Bleed airlock from pipe work by slightly loosening couplings on front of filtration pump
- Remove filter cartridges and flush water down pipe work with a hose
How to bleed an airlock instructions:
- Turn mains power OFF and wait 10-15 minutes for element to cool and thermal cut-out device to reset
- Find the circulation pump (as shown in picture below).
- Loosen the barrel union anti clockwise located on the pipe coming from the top of the circulation pump.
- Listen for air escaping and then wait for water to start dribbling out.
- Tighten up the barrel union again.
- Check all T Junctions are up.
- Turn on power to the spa.
- Push pump A.
Please find attached a diagram of pump and barrel unions to bleed.
If you have further issues please contact our customer service team.