Generally if your heater sensor is not working you will need to replace the heating element also. Please refer to the Heaters section on our website or contact our customer service team.
Articles in this section
- How do I cool down my spa?
- Does the Universal Heat Pump connect to the Controller?
- Will SpaNet Heat Pump work in my spa/swim spa?
- What kw Heat Pump do I need for my spa?
- What is the difference between the Hybrid Heat pump standard & the Power Save option for the SpaNet XS Heat Pump?
- Do you sell a heat pump that can be used on a range of different spa pools?
- Are your heaters easy to install?
- Do you sell separate heater sensors?
- What information do you need to match my heater?