The thickness is measured from the top of the cover to the lip of the skirt, which is tapered from 90-60 mm to allow water to run off the cover.
Articles in this section
- My spa has a wooden ledge under the edge - I need to measure for my new spa cover. How do I do that?
- What is the corner radius?
- How do I measure my spa cover?
- How do I attach the locks if my Spa is in the ground or deck?
- My spa is in my deck, can I still use a cover?
- My cover is an unusual shape, how do I measure it?
- Can you make a cover for an inground spa pool?
- How do I clean my Spa Cover?
- How do I protect my spa cover, if I live in a high wind area?
- Can I collect my cover from your warehouse?