No, disinfectant can cause issues with water quality and compromise the life of your filters. For best results we recommend using a specialised Filter Cartridge Cleaner.
Articles in this section
- Do you have filters for inflatable spas?
- Why is my Camlock Filter is hard to connect?
- How do I install the Cam Lock Filter Adaptors in my filter box?
- My filter has a handle at the top, does the replacement filter need a handle?
- What is the difference between a coarse and fine thread on my Filter?
- Do you have a Sock for a LA Spa?
- Do you supply replacement filter o rings?
- My vortex threaded filters are not screwing in place correctly, what can I do to fix this?
- How do I measure spa filters?
- How are filters made?