Yes, however you need to remove your purezone filter for 1 hour while you dose your spa with shock, as this allows the shock to cycle through the system.
Articles in this section
- Do Poppits test strips have an expiry date?
- Can I use spa chemicals in my inflateable spa ?
- What is BioGuard Perfect Balance used for?
- Why is there yellow liquid coming out of the Ozonator?
- Do you sell spa minerals?
- Can I use essential oils in my spa?
- Why should I shower before using my spa?
- Can I use Epsom salts or Magnesium salts in my Spa?
- Can I clean my purezone filter?
- What is a Purezone Filter ?