Aromatherapy for spas comes in a number of forms: liquid, crystals, beads and special aromatherapy infusers like the Aromatherapy canisters for O2 and Vortex spas that are long lasting because they infuse the scent into the blower air where it is mixed with the water. This method along with the fact that the Aromatherapy canisters can be turned off while not being used makes them very long lasting.
Articles in this section
- What is the difference between Poppits Liquid Floc and Poppits Spa Complete?
- What pipe degreaser can I use with my ACE sanitizing system?
- How do I soften the water in my Hot Springs Spa?
- Ace Quick Reference Guide
- When adding algicide, do I need to clean my filters?
- Can I add Poppits Quick Fix to cold water or does the water have to be warm?
- Why do I have a brown scum line after using poppits pipe degreaser ?
- What colour can algae be?
- How do I switch to BioGuard Armour if I have been using Lithium?
- Can I buy an Automatic Chemical Dosing Unit?