Aromatherapy for spas comes in a number of forms: liquid, crystals, beads and special aromatherapy infusers like the Aromatherapy canisters for O2 and Vortex spas that are long lasting because they infuse the scent into the blower air where it is mixed with the water. This method along with the fact that the Aromatherapy canisters can be turned off while not being used makes them very long lasting.
Articles in this section
- Do Poppits test strips have an expiry date?
- Can I use spa chemicals in my inflateable spa ?
- What is BioGuard Perfect Balance used for?
- Why is there yellow liquid coming out of the Ozonator?
- Do you sell spa minerals?
- Can I use essential oils in my spa?
- Why should I shower before using my spa?
- Can I use Epsom salts or Magnesium salts in my Spa?
- Can I clean my purezone filter?
- What is a Purezone Filter ?