Essentially the water clarifier works by grabbing microscopic particles of organic matter and combining them into larger particles where they can quickly be captured in the filter media.
Articles in this section
- Do Poppits test strips have an expiry date?
- Can I use spa chemicals in my inflateable spa ?
- What is BioGuard Perfect Balance used for?
- Why is there yellow liquid coming out of the Ozonator?
- Do you sell spa minerals?
- Can I use essential oils in my spa?
- Why should I shower before using my spa?
- Can I use Epsom salts or Magnesium salts in my Spa?
- Can I clean my purezone filter?
- What is a Purezone Filter ?